We want to share Covid-19 precautions in our Dental Practice we have in place to keep you safe during your visit:
- We are screening all patients when scheduling appointments for symptoms and exposed risks.
- Minimizing the number of patients we are seeing per day
- Staggering appointments and allowing more time for disinfection and sterilization.
- Screening all patients on arrival and with temperature checks and exposure questionnaire,
- We are adhering to CDC and OSHA recommended protocols to minimize exposure to Covid-19.
- implementing Hepa-H13 filtration system throughout the office to filter all bacteria and viruses.
- adding a UV sterilizer to the office.
- using Isolite and dryshield to minimize aerosol.
- wearing full personal protective equipment (PPE) while performing dental care.
To insure you get the care you need we are safely resuming all dental office visits. your health and safety continue to be our top priority.
We look forward to hearing from you and we look forward to take care of your dental health and your family.
please call us at (480)993-3696 to schedule your next appointment.
Other resources to check for Covid -19 precautions in our Dental Practice.
- ADA COVID Resources
- CDC Guidance for Providing Dental Care During COVID-1
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration